Lewis Bretts is a Barrister who practises from 18 St John Street Chambers in Manchester, where he is a member of the business and property team.
Lewis has a broad business and property practice with a particular focus on the law relating to information, data protection, privacy, and technology. He has previously been instructed to advise and represent government departments, local authorities, and major PLC’s. He has been appointed to the Attorney General’s regional panel of Counsel and is presently retained by a government department to advise on GDPR and wider information law compliance.
- Data Protection Compliance
- Contentious Data Protection
- Privacy/Defamation Actions
- Technology/Software Claims
- Access to and withholding information
- Disclosure, Review and Redaction
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate and Personal Insolvency
- Shareholder and Partnership Disputes
- Insurance and Professional Indemnity
- Civil Proceeds of Crime